Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pricilla Pie


Hi Everyone.
Hope everyone is doing great today. This week has been less stress and I haven’t been as busy as usual around the house. ( All this means is that I have more time to Craft.) So I have been keeping myself busy and I have made this Card to go along with this week´s Challenge over at Saturated Canary. I have used image PricillaPie. I am really happy with how this card turned out. Love the colors. I´m not sure why but I seem to be using this color palate a lot lately. Enjoy your visit.











 Thanks for Stopping by:
Berenice

5 comments:

  1. stunning card, love the way it opens!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debby, it means a lot commng from you I ama HUGE fan of you work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our SC Challenge.
    Caz

    ReplyDelete