Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Invitation Work.


Hi Everyone

This is My first post od 2013… I´ve been really bad at posting my work here.. SO my resolution for this year is to keep up with blogland and try to post project as I finish them..(I´ll do my very best to keep up to date J)

I´ve kind of been MIA from my blog… I was supper Busy this past December. I was asked to make some Invites so I will like to share those with you.


Hola a Todos

Este pasado mes de diciembre estuve súper ocupada. Me pidieron que hiciera algunas invitaciones así que quiero compartir eso con ustedes.
To start I have these Invitations with a Cars Theme.
Para empezar tengo unas invitaciones con el tema de Cars










Next I have Some Minnie 1st Birthday Invitations





I also worked on some Wedding and Sweet 15 Invites
Tambien tengo algunas invitaciones de Bodaa y de 15 años









This is it for now I will Share more Pictures as I go...
Es todo por hoy voy a continuar compartiendo algun trabajo con ustedes cuando tenga un poco mas de tiempo.
Thanks for Stopping By

No comments:

Post a Comment